Armand’s Cellar/DOB Wines inc. guarantees quality products and service and your satisfaction is always our first priority. If you are not happy with a purchase, even if it falls outside the scope of our cancellation and returns policies below, please contact us so we can try to work out a mutually agreeable solution.
If your order has shipped, please refer to our “Return Policy” instead.
Full Refunds (100%)
- A full refund is gladly given if you request to cancel within 1 business day of the order date, or prior to shipment, whichever comes first. This applies to all orders of in stock wines and pre-arrival wines
Refunds Subject to Cancellation Fees
- After 1 business day, you can still request to cancel for up to 7 business days from the date of your order, or prior to shipment, whichever comes first.
- A 15% cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund.
- This applies to all orders of in stock wines and pre-arrival wines.
- We will gladly accept your request for return if you notify us within 3 business days after final delivery to the recipient.
- Returned bottles must be in unopened, resalable condition and shipped back to us in packaging specifically designed for shipping wine.
- When your return is received and inspected, we may issue a refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any additional shipping cost incurred by Armand’s Cellar for return shipping.
- The 15% restocking fee is assessed on the original sales order value of the returned items.
- Original shipping or delivery fees paid by the buyer are not refundable.
- The above policies additionally apply to shipments refused by the recipient, for incorrect shipping address provided by the buyer, and for shipments the carrier returns to us as “undeliverable”.
Exceptions to Return Policy
We do not accept returns for any of the below reasons:
- All wine sold by Armand’s Cellar is maintained under optimum conditions. Wines that have been adversely affected due to improper storage or treatment while in the buyer's care cannot be returned.
- Opened bottles that are not to your personal taste.
- Returns based on price changes within the marketplace.
- Older vintages:
- We make every effort to ensure the quality and condition of older vintages.
- However as is tradition in wine retail, wines 10+ years in age at the time of purchase are sold at the buyer's risk.
- We do not accept returns of "corked" or "off" wines 10 years or older, nor will we accept returns of these wines because they are past their optimal drinking window.*
- Special orders for wines sourced specifically at the buyer’s request and not part of our regular inventory.
We stand behind the authenticity of the wines we sell unconditionally. Any bottle shown to be fake will be refunded 100%.
In Store Returns
In store returns are eligible for store credit with original receipt. Reimbursement to a credit card are at management's discretion. Due to California state law, we cannot issue cash returns. Please note that returns are subject to a restocking fee. If you have any questions as to whether you can return an item, please contact our Customer Service Department
For more information please contact our Customer Service Department
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (818) 341-1234