We only ship on weekdays (Mon-Fri)
We do not ship orders on Saturday, Sunday, or observed.
Ship method delivery times are business days (Mon-Fri)
For example a "2-Day" ship method will arrive on the 2rd business day after it ships, not in 2 calendar days. Your shipment will not be delivered on a Saturday, Sunday, or a carrier holiday.
Cut-off time for shipping
For orders listed as "in stock", the cut-off time is 2pm PST Mon-Fri for most ship methods.
- In the U.S., direct shipment of wine is controlled at the state level. Laws vary from state to state and change frequently. Please call or email us if you have any questions about shipping to your state.
- In general, all orders are shipped out within 48 hours from the time your order has been confirmed.
- An adult 21 years or older must be present to receive and sign for delivery of alcoholic beverages. Carriers will not leave packages without an adult signature under any circumstance.
- We ship to business and residential addresses via common carriers such as FedEx and UPS.
- Orders to Alaska or Hawaii must ship by 2nd Day Air.
- We cannot ship to PO, APO, or FPO box offices.
- Please be aware of the delivery information provided in your shipment confirmation email. The shipment date and destination address cannot be changed once shipment is confirmed. Restocking fees may apply for returned shipments. See below.
- Armand’s Cellar is not responsible for any shipping delays incurred by carriers such as FedEx and UPS. We have no control over the package once it leaves our facility.
- Armand’s Cellar is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the estimated date and time of delivery. The ETA is automatically generated by the carrier such as FedEx and UPS.
- We are not responsible for any damage to product, including leakage or damaged corks, ect... resulting from heat or extreme temperatures during shipment. Please read our Shipping Weather Advisory for info.
- Shipments are not automatically insured against carrier-related damage, theft, or loss once the shipment has left our facility. Shipping Insurance is a cost-effective way to protect your investment during transit. Please contact us regarding additional shipping insurance.
Packages Returned by the Carrier
Please be aware of the delivery information provided in your shipment confirmation email. Wines returned to us by the carrier for any reason beyond our control will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs (both original and return) will also be deducted from your refund. Reasons may include but are not limited to:
- Incorrect or insufficient address provided by the customer.
- Refusal by the recipient.
- Recipient was not available when delivery was attempted.
- Recipient fails to pick-up at a carrier-designated facility following attempts to deliver.
- An adult of at least 21 years was not available to sign for and receive the delivery.
Shipping Weather Advisory
- Shipping during periods of heat or extreme cold is at your own risk. Armand’s Cellar is not responsible for damage to wine, including leakage or damaged corks, resulting from heat or extreme temperatures during shipment. Use the weather in your area as a guide when making shipping arrangements.
- We strongly advise you to let us hold your shipment in our cellar during periods of extreme heat or extreme cold.
- We reserve the right to hold shipment of your wine during extreme weather conditions, or for carrier service disruptions due to inclement weather.
For more information please contact our Customer Service Department
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: (818) 341-1234